A 30 minute session, easy as 1-2-3
Yvonne started the session with a welcome to the 5 customers – all who had flown with the airline before, ranging from very frequent flyers, to incidental flyers.
She shared the page and used the 5hellos session guide to lead the conversation. She asked questions like :
- To what extent was it clear to you? Why?
- What did you like and why?
- What did you think was missing?
Yvonne told us after that the conversation guide made it fun, comfortable and engaging.“It wasn’t much different from talking to my friends, honestly.”
The information is accurate, complete and easy to understand. But panelists missed a sense of reassurance. Does Transavia have everything under control during the pandemic?
2 actions to make the page significantly better
- Say pro-actively what Transavia will do: As one panelist said “ Let me know you’re going to take care of me, and you understand that I might be anxious about flying at this time.”
- Explain what happens onboard – all panelists wanted more info on what to expect. Will there be fewer passengers to ensure distance, or a middle seat free, for example?