The PLUS marketing team wanted feedback from primary and secondary customers to sharpen the Eurootje campaign.
The 5hellos method offered insights in a quick and cost-effective way.
"We can make nods with this input, and strengthen the campaign." - Senior Insights Manager at PLUS.
In two 5hellos sessions, consumers looked at Eurootje campaign materials and zoomed in on their opinions.
Each session covered:
- Overall rating and why
- Discussion of likes and dislikes
- Opinion on different prices of products
Prior to the sessions, participants completed a survey with 5 questions. Expert moderator Sylvie analysed the answers beforehand, allowing her to zoom in on the relevant topics and insights during the sessions.
In a short and concise report focused on actions, the 5hellos team captured the outcomes.
- Eurootje is very recognisable and is seen as an important action of PLUS that is part of the PLUS brand.
- Its strength lies in its clarity. The campaign is straightforward, simple and attractive. Shoppers love it!
- An action leaflet can also announce other price promotions. But in the Eurootje campaign, a euro must remain a euro.
The team at PLUS was able to immediately use the feedback to strengthen their next campaign. Want to learn more about how 5hellos can help your company? Let's talk.